maandag 23 februari 2015

Here it is! The 'black flower blouse'-outfit. It's a simpel outfit but still has that something extra because of the flowerprint. And of course my beloved lace-up shoes. Man, how I love these shoes but they are sooo painfull. Can't walk on them for longer than a half day. Extra pair of shoes is required! Which means a bigger bag. Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Meet the new Celine bag. Well actually, it's my sister's bag. You know what they say, sharing is caring! 

Do you have a sister that you share items with? Let me know in a comment.

more pictures after the jump



Blurry picture but I loved the photo, sorry for that!








Wearing: Jeans Bershka - Blouse H&M - Coat Inwear - Shoes Zara - Bag Celine

0 Comments:

Welcome to

 photo e70a2e7e-2f65-4b13-b20a-a2dd8f9b5891_zpsb5dcc9d8.png

About me


 photo fd9f612a-8126-4a43-8468-0f5bc2b49f8d_zps077607f1.jpg

Hi, it's Yasmine from 'I am Yass'.
Cross media management student and fashion editor at Aya Lifestyle Magazine with big blogging ambition.
You can always find me in Antwerp, the city of fashion.
I'm Belgium based but Moroccan raised! *proud*
Started blogging because of a depression. But now I'm fully recovered and happier than ever.
A little secret to add up; I'm a shoe-addict. -secret is out-

Every Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday at 7a.m. a new post.

Follow me on

     

Looking for something?

Instagram

Banners

Festival outfits
IAMYASS. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.