woensdag 14 januari 2015

Hi babes!
I have another DIY for you guys, I always have fun making all these DIY's. When I was visiting my family in Holland they treated us with some Ferrero Rocher chocolats. Yummmm! But when I got the last chocolat out of the Ferrero Rocher box my cousin wanted to throw the box away, I stopped him on time because I saw a beautiful clear clutch in it. (Am I weird?)
Anyways, I emptied the whole box cleaned it up.  And there it was, my new beautiful clear clutch. You can do everything with it. Get creative!

What do you guys think of this DIY? Would you make it? (Another reason to eat a box of chocolat, guilty pleasure!)

More pictures after the jump





3 opmerkingen:

Welcome to

 photo e70a2e7e-2f65-4b13-b20a-a2dd8f9b5891_zpsb5dcc9d8.png

About me


 photo fd9f612a-8126-4a43-8468-0f5bc2b49f8d_zps077607f1.jpg

Hi, it's Yasmine from 'I am Yass'.
Cross media management student and fashion editor at Aya Lifestyle Magazine with big blogging ambition.
You can always find me in Antwerp, the city of fashion.
I'm Belgium based but Moroccan raised! *proud*
Started blogging because of a depression. But now I'm fully recovered and happier than ever.
A little secret to add up; I'm a shoe-addict. -secret is out-

Every Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday at 7a.m. a new post.

Follow me on

     

Looking for something?

Instagram

Banners

Festival outfits
IAMYASS. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.