woensdag 28 januari 2015

Ugh, I'm in that stage again where I want something new in my life. Everytime I look in the mirror, I see my boring, black, long hair. Maybe it's the winter that give me that little dip and I think that a new fresh, lighter hairdo will cheer me up. Don't you think? Now, I'm totally not saying that I want something extreme, such as Platina blonde hair or a crazy color, no that's just not me. I want a change that I can enjoy for a very long time and without any regrets afterwards. 

That's how I stumbled upon; Ombré Balayage. It's a subtle ombré mixed with highlights. It's just breathtakingly (is this even a word?) beautiful how something so subtle can change your whole look. Exactly what I need!

I know, if I want to dye my hair, it will cost me a lot of money. That's why I have been watching tutorials on Youtube. But I came to the conclusion that it's too risky, if you don't have any experience. I'm still looking for a affordable way to do it tho.

What do you guys think of this hairdo? Do you know someone who does Ombré Balayage? Let me know in comment.



 more pictures after the jump




source photos: Weheartit

0 Comments:

Welcome to

 photo e70a2e7e-2f65-4b13-b20a-a2dd8f9b5891_zpsb5dcc9d8.png

About me


 photo fd9f612a-8126-4a43-8468-0f5bc2b49f8d_zps077607f1.jpg

Hi, it's Yasmine from 'I am Yass'.
Cross media management student and fashion editor at Aya Lifestyle Magazine with big blogging ambition.
You can always find me in Antwerp, the city of fashion.
I'm Belgium based but Moroccan raised! *proud*
Started blogging because of a depression. But now I'm fully recovered and happier than ever.
A little secret to add up; I'm a shoe-addict. -secret is out-

Every Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday at 7a.m. a new post.

Follow me on

     

Looking for something?

Instagram

Banners

Festival outfits
IAMYASS. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.