maandag 8 september 2014
Hello, my name is Yasmine and I'm a fashion blogger. Well maybe not a good one because I've been MIA for a little bit too long, I guess. I recently came back from my very long vacation to Morocco. And when I say very long I mean 2 months and 10 days. Yes, indeed!

I wasn't doing my job right of being a fashion blogger. I haven't updated you guys for way too long and I apologize for that my sweet readers. I hope to make everything up with you guys. Maybe with this outfit post? Or maybe with a travel diary of Morocco? Or maybe other suggestions? You can always contact me with requests. 


Now over to my outfit of today. I got a new personalized sweater from 'Weardo customs'. They have a big range of personalized t-shirts and crew neck sweaters. The 94 stands for my birth-year. I'm a '90s kiddo and I'm proud! I kept the outfit very simple with a grey crop top and a black high waisted jeans. My new runners are very comfortable and fits perfectly with the grey crop top. Have you noticed my nails? Yes, I have done my nails chez 'le sister-in-law'. What do you guys think of my outfit and my new items? Let me know by leaving a comment down below!













Wearing: Jeans Pimkie/ Shoes Nike/ Sweater Weardo customs/ Top Vintage/ Bag Celine dupe/ Necklace Souk in Morocco


0 Comments:

Welcome to

 photo e70a2e7e-2f65-4b13-b20a-a2dd8f9b5891_zpsb5dcc9d8.png

About me


 photo fd9f612a-8126-4a43-8468-0f5bc2b49f8d_zps077607f1.jpg

Hi, it's Yasmine from 'I am Yass'.
Cross media management student and fashion editor at Aya Lifestyle Magazine with big blogging ambition.
You can always find me in Antwerp, the city of fashion.
I'm Belgium based but Moroccan raised! *proud*
Started blogging because of a depression. But now I'm fully recovered and happier than ever.
A little secret to add up; I'm a shoe-addict. -secret is out-

Every Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday at 7a.m. a new post.

Follow me on

     

Looking for something?

Instagram

Banners

Festival outfits
IAMYASS. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.