zondag 27 april 2014
Hi beauties,
I'm here again with a quick outfit post. I just wanted to show you an other new item that I bought. This Mango trenchcoat. It's not really a trenchcoat but it does remind me of the H&M trenchcoat that everybody is wearing atm. I'm happy I found this one. It has short sleeves and has a special belt. That what I love about it. And oh yeah before I forget, what do you guys think of this edgy hairstyle? Don't I look like a scorpio, lol! Love it.

(Pictures taken with iPhone, don't mind the bad quality)










Wearing: Coat Mango/ Pants H&M/ Shoes Birkenstock/ Bag Loavies/ Shirt Zara

1 opmerking:

Welcome to

 photo e70a2e7e-2f65-4b13-b20a-a2dd8f9b5891_zpsb5dcc9d8.png

About me


 photo fd9f612a-8126-4a43-8468-0f5bc2b49f8d_zps077607f1.jpg

Hi, it's Yasmine from 'I am Yass'.
Cross media management student and fashion editor at Aya Lifestyle Magazine with big blogging ambition.
You can always find me in Antwerp, the city of fashion.
I'm Belgium based but Moroccan raised! *proud*
Started blogging because of a depression. But now I'm fully recovered and happier than ever.
A little secret to add up; I'm a shoe-addict. -secret is out-

Every Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday at 7a.m. a new post.

Follow me on

     

Looking for something?

Instagram

Banners

Festival outfits
IAMYASS. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.