maandag 17 februari 2014
Since I'm 24/7 on my iPhone (I'm not really 24/7 on my phone, I do sleep haha) I use a lot of apps, obviously. And I tought why not share my favorite app each month with my readers? So I did. Today I'm going to talk about a new app called 'Famest'. I'm using this app for a couple of weeks now and I must say that I like it very much. It's an app based on fashion. It's very simple and you can easily download it in the App-store for free.



This is a little description about the app


I'm going to show you guys how to use it.

Step 1) open the app (like duhh)


Step 2) click on the yellow camera button and choose between the two options


Step 3) when you have choosen your picture. You can start tagging your outfit.


Step 4) click on the picture (where you want to place the tag) and choose a categorie


Step 5) after you have chosen your categorie you can search for the brandname.


Step 6) when your finished, click on the yellow button in the top right corner


Step 7) wait hihi


Step 8) your done uploading your outfit. Now you can browse thru the Hall of fame to get inspired and wait for the likes.




Step 9) When you have earned enough points, you can trade these points for coupons. 



That's pretty much it. Simple, fun, easy and inspirational!

Click now on this picture below to become a member and earn 25 points. All for free!



http://www.famest.co/invite/6273

0 Comments:

Welcome to

 photo e70a2e7e-2f65-4b13-b20a-a2dd8f9b5891_zpsb5dcc9d8.png

About me


 photo fd9f612a-8126-4a43-8468-0f5bc2b49f8d_zps077607f1.jpg

Hi, it's Yasmine from 'I am Yass'.
Cross media management student and fashion editor at Aya Lifestyle Magazine with big blogging ambition.
You can always find me in Antwerp, the city of fashion.
I'm Belgium based but Moroccan raised! *proud*
Started blogging because of a depression. But now I'm fully recovered and happier than ever.
A little secret to add up; I'm a shoe-addict. -secret is out-

Every Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday at 7a.m. a new post.

Follow me on

     

Looking for something?

Instagram

Banners

Festival outfits
IAMYASS. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.