vrijdag 24 januari 2014
Hi sweethearts!

I know I've promised you guys a tutorial on how to rip your jeans. It was difficult to make pictures that are clear but I still hope it's clear enough to try it out. 

You'll need
- pair of jeans
- scissors 
- tweezers 
- and for the hijabis a piece of printed fabric




Step 1) put on the jeans and measure where you want the cut to be. 


Step 2) for one knee I've made a simple one line cut 


You'll get this small cut. Just pull until the cut is big enough for you.


Step 3) pull the white thread (here black) a bit to get the ruffled look


Step 4) for the other knee I wanted a pattern instead of a simple cut


Step 5) take your tweezers and start to pull out the blue threads


Untill you become this



Step 6) (for the hijabis or everyone else) take your piece of printed fabric, measur it and stich it under the ripped part



Enjoy!

1 opmerking:

Welcome to

 photo e70a2e7e-2f65-4b13-b20a-a2dd8f9b5891_zpsb5dcc9d8.png

About me


 photo fd9f612a-8126-4a43-8468-0f5bc2b49f8d_zps077607f1.jpg

Hi, it's Yasmine from 'I am Yass'.
Cross media management student and fashion editor at Aya Lifestyle Magazine with big blogging ambition.
You can always find me in Antwerp, the city of fashion.
I'm Belgium based but Moroccan raised! *proud*
Started blogging because of a depression. But now I'm fully recovered and happier than ever.
A little secret to add up; I'm a shoe-addict. -secret is out-

Every Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday at 7a.m. a new post.

Follow me on

     

Looking for something?

Instagram

Banners

Festival outfits
IAMYASS. Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.